Перейти к публикации
Форум волгоградских родителей
Timmy

Свитер...для кружки

Рекомендованные сообщения

Наткнулась в сети на вот такую идею. Загорелась связать такие грелочки на подарки к НГ друзьям)))

Уже купила пряжу, скоро приступлю.

Пока выкладываю идеи для вдохновения.

297f61f388c0.jpg

199d3d6d029e.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Я когда-то связала два таких "свитера" - делала кружки для глинтвейна. :) Надо эти кружки у мамы найти и забрать... Или новые связать? :rolleyes:

Поделиться сообщением

Georgia, связать новые и показать ;)

Поделиться сообщением

можно так на новый год задарить кому-нибудь для красоты.

Изменено пользователем Бриллиантик

Поделиться сообщением

Очень красиво! Только вот лично я больше крючком умею работать. Спицами как-то кривовато пока...

Поделиться сообщением

Оригинально, отличная идея для подарка

Поделиться сообщением

Скажите пожалуйста, нет ли у Вас схемы для вязания первой чашки (с пуговкой). Долго искала этот паттерн в инете, он вроде бесплатный, но сайт на который он выложен-не открывается...

Поделиться сообщением

Uli-rock, открывается

там такая кружка

olivecup.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Описание, но там еще есть фото-пояснения

Раскрывающийся текст
This is a favorite older pattern of mine. I used to make these cup cozies and sell them on Etsy, but had such a hard time keeping up with orders and I got so tired of making them over and over that I decided to share the pattern with others. This is a great way to get started with cables. It will demonstrate to you how easy cabling is and will give you lots of practice. When you're done, it really is the cutest little cup cover ever!

Due to popular demand, I've revised the pattern to clarify the crochet assembly instructions. I hope it's helpful to newer crocheter's.

flowerseparator.png

olivecup.jpgA cute little cabled mug cozy of my own design, this project requires both knitting and some simple crochet stitches to assemble the flat knit rectangle into a sleeve with a loop closure.

Although I've done mine in Lion Brand Cotton Ease, any worsted weight yarn will work. The pattern is knit from the top down and was designed with regular decreases along the length to fit a flared top cafe' style mug. A great stashbuster and one of my favorite quick gift knits – it's fun to personalize with unique buttons.

A Note on mug selection: The mug pictured in the pattern is a standard cafe flared top mug in a 10 oz. size, measuring 4″ high and 3.75″ across the top (3.25″ across the bottom). This pattern fits straight up and down mugs also when you leave out the decreases, but keep in mind that it will fit best on a mug with a handle that starts about an inch or so below the rim of the mug, so that you have space for your lips when sipping. You may also start and end the cozy with fewer rows in order to shorten it up if your cup is too short to allow sipping space.

bullet.png Materials:

Cable Needle

US 7 needles

approximately 25 grams worsted weight yarn

tapestry needle

button

size E or F crochet hook

bullet.png Abbreviations:

C3F: Put next 3 stitches on a cable needle and hold to front of work. Knit next 3 stitches, then knit the 3 stitches on the cable needle

bullet.png Instructions:

Using Long Tail Cast On, Cast on 47 stitches, leaving 12″ tail of yarn at beginning.

Row 1: P1, K1, P2, K6,(P2, K1, P2, K6) to last 4 sts. P2, K1, P1

Row 2: K1, P1, K2, P6,(K2, P1, K2, P6) to last 4 sts. K2, P1, K1

Repeat Rows 1 and 2 twice more

Row 7: P1, K1, P2, C3F,(P2, K1, P2, C3F) repeat to last 4 sts. P2, K1, P1

Row 8: Repeat Row 2

Row 9: P1, K1, P2, K6, P2tog, (K1, P2, K6, P2)twice. K1, P2tog, K6, P2, K1, P1

Row 10: K1, P1, K2, P6, K1, P1,(K2, P6, K2, P1)twice. K1, P6, K2, P1, K1

Row 11: P1, K1, P2, K6, P1,(K1, P2, K6, P2)twice. K1, P1, K6, P2, K1, P1

Row 12: Repeat Row 10

Row 13: P1, K1, P2, C3F, P1,(K1, P2, C3F, P2)twice. K1, P1, C3F, P2, K1, P1

Row 14: (K1, P1, K2, P6)twice. K2tog, P1, K2tog, P6, K2, P1, K1, P6, K2, P1, K1

Row 15: (P1, K1, P2, K6)twice. P1,(K1, P1, K6, P2)twice. K1, P1

Row 16: K1, (P1, K2, P6, K1)twice. P1, (K1, P6, K2, P1)twice. K1

Row 17: Repeat Row 15

Row 18: K1, P1, K2tog, P6, K1, P1, K2, P6, K1, P1, K1, P6, K2, P1, K1, P6, K2tog, P1, K1

Row 19: P1, K1, P1, C3F, P1, K1, P2, C3F, P1, K1, P1, C3F, P2, K1, P1, C3F, P1, K1, P1

Row 20: K1, P1, K1, P6, K1, P1, K2tog, P6, K1, P1, K1, P6, K2tog, P1, K1, P6, K1, P1, K1

Row 21: P1, K1,(P1, K6, P1, K1) four times. P1

Row 22: K1, P1,(K1, P6, K1, P1) four times. K1

Repeat rows 21 and 22

Bind off purl stitches purlwise and knit stitches knitwise. You'll want to decrease 2 stitches for each cable as you're binding it off to prevent that area from being too loose. For each 6 stitch cable:(k1, bind off, k2tog, bind off)two times. Then continue to bind off other stitches as they present, (knitwise or purlwise). Pull yarn through last loop and pull tightly to knot. Leave 12″ tail of yarn.

bullet.png Begin Crochet Assembly:

pp21-300x264.jpg1. As shown in above photo, using tail of yarn, pull up a chain in last stitch.

pp41-300x272.jpg

2. Chain 1 and place stitch marker into chain, then with cables vertical, fold knit rectangle into a sleeve shape with both right side edges together at top. Slip stitch into first stitch on other side of sleeve.

pp61-300x243.jpg3. Pull loop to the back of work. Turn and single crochet into chain with stitch marker, then slip stitch into first stitch on other side and fasten off. Repeat on other end of sleeve, so top and bottom are joined with a single crochet

pp91-300x244.jpg4. Position sleeve with cast on edge at top and join yarn for button loop by pulling yarn from back to front in a stitch along the right side of sleeve that is about 1/3rd of the way down the side.

pp101-300x267.jpg5. single crochet 9 stitches along edge

pp111-300x256.jpg6. Chain 9. Create loop by slip stitching into first single crochet in row. Secure loop to sleeve by slip stitching into next stitch above on side of sleeve, and pull loop to back.

pp121-300x262.jpg7. Single crochet in each chain.

patternbaby%20075-300x225.jpg8. Secure bottom of loop to side of sleeve by slip stitching in next stitch below on side of sleeve, then pull loop to back and fasten off.

9. Trim ends and weave in. Sew button to opposite side of loop and button up your cup!

Изменено пользователем Asha

Поделиться сообщением

спасибо!

Изменено пользователем Uli-rock

Поделиться сообщением

Была бы очень благодарна, если бы кто-то из вас сохранил страницу полностью и скинул мне на мыло - у меня по прежнему не открывается никаким браузером ни дома ни на работе, а без картинок я не понимаю как крючком вязать...

palest_silverсобакаmail.ru

Спасибо)

Поделиться сообщением

Uli-rock, все что в теме выложено связано спицами.

Поделиться сообщением

там крепления-петельки-крючком вяжутся!в самом конце! этого-то я и не умею...

Поделиться сообщением

Девочки, ну посмотрите еще эти ссылки

http://www.livemaster.ru/topic/40996-kruzh...hokoladnyj-bant

http://www.vsehobby.ru/chehol_chashke.html и http://www.vsehobby.ru/ujutnaja_chashka.html

крючком http://stranamasterov.ru/node/255320

обсуждения с инструкциями http://krestikom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2539

тут подборка http://sahara24.ru/post155902861/

на самом деле все просто, главное не бояться, попробуйте и я думаю, у вас все получится. :together:

Поделиться сообщением

А я вот такую одёжку связала в 2010 на День Валентина

i-545.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Связала себе сегодня

354771d62ff4t.jpg

Давно хотелось <_<

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...